By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations hitting PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in May

lol i remember ages ago when this was announced for 3DS people were saying 3DS will eat up all 3rd party support from other consoles.

il get this as 3DS demo was good, i bet visuals will look excellent

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I think it's more worthy of the $60 than RE6, and apparently lots of people bought that shit.

at least the Wii U is getting it as well

Nice! good thing I didn't get this on my 3DS so will get this on my WiiU

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

brendude13 said:
Apparently this is more of an "old style" Resident Evil game. I'm interested.

Yeah, it's like a mix between RE5 and the old-school RE's from the late 1990's.  I mean it's bucket-loads better than RE6 for fans of the series. 

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Also why no Vita version?

Because Capcom hates Vita? **cough**Monster Hunter**cough**

I really hope that this game sells well, even better than RE6 to show Capcom what we want and what we don't want, but at that price I don't think it's going to happen.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

So happy to hear this! :D I really wanted to buy this game for the 3DS, but I wasn't willing to buy a new system to play just a couple games, so I'm chuffed I can get the PS3 version now :D

Said it before and I will say it again it better not cost $60 or even $50 I would be ok with $40.

i'm getting the Vita ver... oops... no Vita ver...?? ok sorry then Capcom i won't be getting this for my PS3 cause i wanna play this in new experience with Vita features...

osed125 said:

Also why no Vita version?

Because, like Disney, no developers like the poor old Vita.