By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations hitting PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in May

Yay, I'm glad they didn't skip the Wii U. I'll be getting that version for sure.

Around the Network

$50? Hahaha no thank you. There are other games that aren't ports that deserve that money

Great, PS3 version for me, but not at that price.

$50 and only two weeks after The Last of Us? Ehhhhh...

KHlover said:
zumnupy10 said:

Very happy to know, I'll be able to play this on my PS3. But seems crazily overpriced for me.

I agree. It should be no more than 40€. The 3DS version and RE6 still sell at ~40€, it should not be more expensive than that. Not sure what you mean with "old game" though, it is not even a year old and at least 80% of the fanbase haven't played it yet. It's worth the full retail price.

I meant it's older than RE6 and will be sold for more.   The digital version for £49,99 is ridiculous.

Around the Network
zumnupy10 said:
KHlover said:
zumnupy10 said:

Very happy to know, I'll be able to play this on my PS3. But seems crazily overpriced for me.

I agree. It should be no more than 40€. The 3DS version and RE6 still sell at ~40€, it should not be more expensive than that. Not sure what you mean with "old game" though, it is not even a year old and at least 80% of the fanbase haven't played it yet. It's worth the full retail price.

I meant it's older than RE6 and will be sold for more.   The digital version for £49,99 is ridiculous.

Oh, yeah. As a PC and Wii gamer I still see 40€ as full retail price :P Yeah, 70€ is far too much. 40€ should be ok

Apparently this is more of an "old style" Resident Evil game. I'm interested.

Sorry but $60 for a port of a 3DS game is ridiculous. No buy for me.

I knew there HAD to be a Wii U version. Not just because of the ONM hints last issue, but because Revelations was a 3DS game that sold fairly well, and how shitty would it be for Capcom to decline to have it on Nintendo's new system but put it on everything else? That just seemed unlikely to me. Capcom and Nintendo are on good terms, they've got Monster Hunter making them tons of money on 3DS.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

VGKing said:
Sorry but $60 for a port of a 3DS game is ridiculous. No buy for me.

I thought it was announced as $49.99?

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.