By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations hitting PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in May

KylieDog said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Sony is bundling Vita with recent releases because they aren't selling.

Like Halo 4 and Forza?

Elaborate. I'm sure you're gonna make some great points...

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Chandler said:
S.Peelman said:
Chandler said:

Resident Evil Revelations for Wii U, I'm in.

(picture)

Wow.

Good price. That Zavvi?

Yes, zavvi and thehut. Ordered from thehut because I had a 10% voucher that would have expired today. Lucky!

Same Price btw for PS360 version and PC version is even cheaper, I think £ 21.95.

D*mn. Year's just started, there's already too many games on my radar and now this one has a good price too !

I am thinking about it. the 3DS version was incredible!

Switch!!!

Mr Puggsly said:
VGKing said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You know what I am referring to. Instead of cutting the price of the Vita, they now just bundle it with software.

The most anticipated Vita software and sales are still poor.

I wouldn't call any Vita title "anticipated" but yeah sales are poor.

3DS has bundles too in case you didn't know. All consoles do as a matter of fact.

They were the most anticipated Vita titles. That's why Sony advertised them and bundles them.

The 3DS bundles are a different story, they cost more. The 360 Forza/Skyrim bundle aren't recent releases. The PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle is not a recent release.

You are so misinformed. These were Day 1 bundles. And both COD and AC have over half a million sales. Pretty amazing for a console that has only sold 4million so far. Besides, there is a Wi-Fi model with no games. PEOPLE HAVE THE CHOICE OF WHICH BUNDLE TO BUY. THESE ARE SALES.

KylieDog said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Like Halo 4 and Forza?

except Forza sells 2.5 million before bundles. And Halo sales are mostly standalone with less then a million in bundle sales. Ya...totally like Vita games.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
VGKing said:
Mr Puggsly said:
VGKing said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You know what I am referring to. Instead of cutting the price of the Vita, they now just bundle it with software.

The most anticipated Vita software and sales are still poor.

I wouldn't call any Vita title "anticipated" but yeah sales are poor.

3DS has bundles too in case you didn't know. All consoles do as a matter of fact.

They were the most anticipated Vita titles. That's why Sony advertised them and bundles them.

The 3DS bundles are a different story, they cost more. The 360 Forza/Skyrim bundle aren't recent releases. The PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle is not a recent release.

You are so misinformed. These were Day 1 bundles. And both COD and AC have over half a million sales. Pretty amazing for a console that has only sold 4million so far. Besides, there is a Wi-Fi model with no games. PEOPLE HAVE THE CHOICE OF WHICH BUNDLE TO BUY. THESE ARE SALES.

Day 1 bundles during the holidays... yet sales have only achieved half a million? You consider that amazing?

Could you imagine how piss poor those games would have sold without bundling?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)