By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BRAWL - MORE INFORMATION LEAKED (STAGES) (CHARACTERS)

http://au.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/

that link works on my browser (firefox)

Around the Network

Considering the fact that there were only going to be 2-3 third party characters and that list has around 6 I am going to say it is completely fake.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I edited the first post, simply because no matter how sure you are, you can't list info and say it's true...uninformed gamers will think this is what's in Brawl.

And your link doesn't work.

And I know quite a few people that actually predicted Olimar's moves and Final Smash...it wasn't that hard to predict.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ah, this info is all false.

Here's what he said about Zelda's Final Smash a while ago: "I did not see SNAKES! But I did see Zelda's final smash! which was awesome. She summons the 3 gods of Hyrule who whisp across the screen and form a triforce. If you are caught in the middle of the 3 triforces, SAY "GOODBYE""

That's completely false, she pulls out the Hero's Bow and shoots it. Same with Sheik. This guy's making stuff up.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

There is just no way some of those characters could (or would need to) be playable. Completely fake. If anything, this reads like a list of every half-baked rumor milling about the bowels of the internet...all in one place.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Around the Network

It's fake. If Pokey were in the game he would have been on the sticker. There are plenty of other reasons it's fake, but I'm too lazy to type them.

Bluethree said:
No one cares about kiddy games, this game will flop.

hahaha you probably bought an Xbox 360 and are waiting for them to ship you back a new one after i 3RROD.

Auron said:
Bluethree said:
No one cares about kiddy games, this game will flop.

hahaha you probably bought an Xbox 360 and are waiting for them to ship you back a new one after i 3RROD.

honestly, why did you bother to respond?  Seriously, as if your comeback was more cunning than the first.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Its fake

It's false due to reasons listed above.