By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - DOTA 2 Beta invites

Also.... I don't have any invites!

All i got was one from the survey, then one in the Christmas event last year when they worth something.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:

Ah, see I don't have any friends who play DOTA, or LoL for that matter.  Plus i'd hate to subject them to my learning if they did exist!

So far my one successful game has been with Weaver. (Of a total of 4 so far, did, ok with sniper as well.)  Think i'm going to give Windrunner or Morphling a try next.

A lot of it will just be figuring out last hit timing since character reaction times feel a bit slower compaired to LoL.

From what it feels like, it seems like Dota2 is much more unforgiving to mistakes, because creeps seem to deal more damage, and towers less damage, so unlike LoL, towers are't a get out of free zone.

Although it DOES seem to make farming under your tower easier because you don't hae to worry about the tower stealing as many kills.  Making it far more vital that you don't push your lane.  

Additionally ganks are easier because the screen is more "Close to the ground" making wards more important.

If you want, you can join me and the others (Pezus + Shinobi) and we can try it out ;o. We're all noobs (especially me!) in DOTA2 XD.

Sure.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003014739/

If anything maybe it'll make you feel better because i will likely be worse, ha.

Anyone up for some DOTER action right now.

Don't really care what game type or skill level, if you wanna play against bots that's cool too.

Let's do this!

Steam ID: Booyah100

I have 16 keys to give away, add me on steam to receive one.