By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh come on ioi, it's not good to insult your own userbase.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

most people hate though not all people like to admit it

I try not to hate but sometimes I do

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I hate a lot of things, mostly trying not to look like you notice that person you know walking up to you from like 50 feet away until they're a few feet away from you, and nintendopie.

Kantor said:
Oh come on ioi, it's not good to insult your own userbase.

I tried telling him the same thing!, but he just ignores me, i wonder why :-/ xD .

Anyway had to come here when i noticed my name was posted .

And it was a long time ago when Rol beat me at MK7 so i dont need a thread like this i will have my revenge in a weeks time xD.

Plus you guys should know i dont hate people by now!! . I believe in love and harmony

RolStoppable said:
enditall727 said:

The individual who made the OP must've gotten owned in an argument recently by somebody here..

lol

Or maybe he experienced a severe beating in Mario Kart 7.

If it was at your hands i can honestly say i know how he feels, you show no mercy you demon god of mariokart

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Sometimes happyd becomes angryd and transforms into his alter ego PADIBULLAH. I know for a fact that the OP is PADIBULLAH.

How do you know this?

There are people on vgchartz that make me want to choke a fetus, and no I don't mean a baby, I literally want to take my hand, shove it into the vaginal tunnel and choke out a fetus.

Cub said:
There are people on vgchartz that make me want to choke a fetus, and no I don't mean a baby, I literally want to take my hand, shove it into the vaginal tunnel and choke out a fetus.

lol you have some weird imagination

I wonder how you are in... never mind

Roma said:
Cub said:

Well, that was a qoute. My imagination isn't as cool as his :(

But sill, I like weird stuff in...

Cub said:
Roma said:
Cub said:

Well, that was a qoute. My imagination isn't as cool as his :(

But sill, I like weird stuff in...

LOL!

thanks I needed that :)