By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

I'll be on tomorrow guys. Currentlya bitintoxicated

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Votals: (Yes, () indicates when the unvote occured)

spurge[L-7]: zero, Nacho, TOS, Marcus, (zero), (Nacho)
Stefl[L-8]: tab, zero, (zero)
tab[L-8]: Stefl
DT[L-8]: Yoshi
zero[L-8]: prof
Yoshi[L-8]: DT
miz[L-8]: Nacho
TOS[L-8]: mario
ABC[L-8]: zero

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Day ends in ~43 hours 45 minutes.(See OP)

Still need a replacement. First to PM gets the spot.

Nachomamma8 said:
Unvote, Vote: m1z

prof and zero are town.

FoS Nacho. 

Why clearing prof and zero? Prof has posted like twice, and zero has played the same as when he was scum. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

zero129 said:
A Bad Clown said:
Haven't been able to play, but this is probably the fifth mafia game in a row I've been town lol.

FoS as Miz for his earlier post where he was keeping score. It seems like he's trying to find a way to contribute because he needs to look town.

So i take it this is you telling us your mafia this game.

Well its good enough for me.

Unvote: Stefl

Vote: ABC

Yep. Strong scum read off you Zero.

unvote

Vote Zero

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm here! I'm queer and I'm ready to play!

I'm sorry you rolled scum again. Better luck next time.

Vote: Trucks

I agree with this statement. Would not surprise me if the replacement is for Trucks that he is scum. 

On the point of the replacement- if it is HatmoZa then the replacement is town (vanilla?) 

and where is FF?

Around the Network
Nachomamma8 said:
Unvote, Vote: m1z

prof and zero are town.

Back to this- Prof voted Zero (scum move he does to scumbudy for distancing) and you make them both town? 

Hmm. Now I'm not sure if all three of you are scum- if would be a bit poor if you called them out already... Or whether it is you and Prof or you and Zero..

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm here! I'm queer and I'm ready to play!

I'm sorry you rolled scum again. Better luck next time.

Vote: Trucks

I agree with this statement. Would not surprise me if the replacement is for Trucks that he is scum. 

On the point of the replacement- if it is HatmoZa then the replacement is town (vanilla?) 

and where is FF?

What makes you think all this??.

Why would trucks replacement be scum but if it was for Hatz they would be town. You know something we dont??.

Simples. 

Trucks hates being scum with a passion . Though I don't think he would ask for a replacemt. 

Hatz is a powerhungry physco who loves the feeling of control for killing people and changing the game. No way he would give that up if he was scum. 

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:

Yep. Strong scum read off you Zero.

unvote

Vote Zero

I could say your playing the same as you where when you where scum too. Now heres the thing, you say im playing the same as i did when i was scum last game??, except didnt i not vote for anyone last game??. Seems the only time i have voted for people is when im town.

Plus do you not think that ABC coming out and proclaiming that he is town once again when he had no reason to a bit strange??.

But then maybe your just trying to protect your scum budy right??.

My spidey sense is tingling man. 

You only didn't vote last game because it was all your scum mates. You hve no qualms of voting otherwise. 

Whilst yes the ABC claiming thing was eyebrow raising, It's not warranting a vote that quickly in your serious manner. I need to go back and see what AbC did last game though. 

And I laugh at the last bit whenever I'm scum i have no qualms with throwing my teammates under the bus for the sake of the greater good(Trucks). But then again, in my first game I protected both my scummates after I worked out who they were... 

Im not giving away my tells haha :P

zero129 said:

You have been calling alot of people scum DT

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5044894 <--Spurge here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5044891 <-- You vote for Yoshia here and say im scum

And no your saying Prof and Necho are both scum too.

This what you are doing is a move scum pretty much always does too make sure they dont tie themself down with a small list of suspects.

That way they can say when they go to vote for someone "Oh i had him down as scum before".

Imo i think the is a very high chance that you are scum. And yes i will be watching you and every little thing you do from this point as i will catch you.

But for now i think you would be our best bet for a lynch today.

Classic scum Zero move. 

Realises I'm a bit too close to comfort, so make a big gesture that we should lynch me in the hopes it works. 

Sumilarly with the scummy misquoting. 

I hve called Spurge scummy, you scummy and either Prof or Nacho scum. Yoshiya was a joke post. 

I highly doubt all three of Zero Nscho and Prof are scum. 

Zero...
You walked straight into my web. (Did i not say mu spidey sense is tingling?)
You might want to notice how defensive you are being. That is exactly what I was looking for. I've made a few semi-decent points against you, but you have jumped from not even mentioning me to trying to instigate I am scum, I should be the best bet for mislynch, defended animatedly. Even going so far as to claim I am protecting scumbuddies because I was picking up on you- which I did before you started going after ABC.
If you really do have "nothing to loose" why are you putting so much effort into defending yourself instead of hunting scum?
Better luck next time my friend :)