By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Nacho, might I hear the reasoning for your investigation? I mean, why did you Yoshi?

Around the Network

what is this?

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
what is this?

This is a game, the 52th round of it... for rules and stuff you can look at one of the sign-ups, it also contains a basic explanation on the game

Yoshiya said:
DT seems rather keen to jump on this information Nacho has when Nacho hasn't even said what it is he has. At least give me a chance to defend myself before you follow someone that has only softclaimed -.-

Nacho can you be more specific about what you have on me? Maybe then I'll be able to work out why you have false information on me and we can try and work out what roles mafia have from there.

The subtext to what you just said is "Tell me what you have against me so I can make up a lie that fits."

Signature goes here!

In another order of business, I was blocked last night. While this could have come from anyone, a town Mario or a scum DarkThanatos would be the most likely candidates for this block.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
DT seems rather keen to jump on this information Nacho has when Nacho hasn't even said what it is he has. At least give me a chance to defend myself before you follow someone that has only softclaimed -.-

Nacho can you be more specific about what you have on me? Maybe then I'll be able to work out why you have false information on me and we can try and work out what roles mafia have from there.

The subtext to what you just said is "Tell me what you have against me so I can make up a lie that fits."

I don't need to lie, I just don't want to be pushed into claiming what I am because doing so would probably hurt town, not help it. As such, if I can prove my innocence without the need to claim, I would rather do so.

TruckOSaurus said:
In another order of business, I was blocked last night. While this could have come from anyone, a town Mario or a scum DarkThanatos would be the most likely candidates for this block.

Any reason why those two? (Besides the fact that you were pushing for DT yesterDay)

Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Any reason why those two? (Besides the fact that you were pushing for DT yesterDay)

Mario seems to find me suspicious for some reason he has yet to mention, if he was town RB he could have wanted to stop me at night.

I pushed for DarkThanatos yesterday so if he was scum he could have wanted to prevent me from checking him out (btw this is not a comment on if I have a power or not).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Mario seems to find me suspicious for some reason he has yet to mention, if he was town RB he could have wanted to stop me at night.

I pushed for DarkThanatos yesterday so if he was scum he could have wanted to prevent me from checking him out (btw this is not a comment on if I have a power or not).

Fair enough, sounds like solid reasoning to me.

How often do town Roleblockers appear? I've only ever seen mafia ones in the games I've played.

Vote: Yoshiya

The guy clearly has something on you. I'm with Trucks that it seems rather scummy on top of things that you want him to claim before you say anything. Knowing what Nacho is really wouldn't benefit town at all. I can see several ways it would benefit scum, however.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.