By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please sign my petition against banning violent games

I don't think the petition is necessary.  There is nothing in committee nor any legislation being brought to the floor to tax video games, regulate them further, nor to ban any types of video games.   So I'm not quite sure what the purpose of the petition is.  Also, it needs to be proof-read for grammatical errors and punctuation.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

Just say no to statism. Every single other amendment in the Bill of Rights means absolutely nothing to the political class, the same will hold true for the first amendment somewhere down the line. You must accept that you are the supreme entity in this country and all power is derived from you. The government can't violate your liberties without expecting repercussions either politically, or if things get bad enough, through other means. This power was not delineated to the federal government in the constitution, and hence it is reserved to the peoples.

Seems premature.  Wait until they actually try banning violent video games, as it is now, the whitehouse wont do anything about this no matter how many signatures you get.

Well I wanted to start early so we do not get to that point. If anther big thing happens who knows what might happen to video games. What type of censorship they will put into place or what types of games they will banned. We just can not play the wait and see game. We need the do something before it gets worse approach. Just like a car. If it is not broken but need repair. Then you just let it go and drive it. After a good bit that finally brakes. Instead of just paying 50-100 now you have to pay 3-600 to get it fixed. That is the thing I am trying to prevent. Something big from happening when there are little problem brewing.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-blaming-video-games-all-violence-happens/ycn71xwF