By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii passes 20 million! (And leo-j loses bet :P)

Come on leo-j you don't really want to be permabanned. I know you have fun on this site. Yeah, you made a joke and it kinda blew up in your face (though you were almost off free). We all make mistakes. Just take the month and come back after that.

Around the Network

Revenge will be my attack in years to come I wont die, I wont leave. Leo-j is no more.

-gballzack

mM

Revenge will be my attack in years to come I wont die, I wont leave. Leo-j is no more.

-gballzack

mM

-gballzack

mM

-gballzack

mM
Around the Network

-gballzack

mM

-gballzack

mM

-gballzack

mM

-gballzack

mM

-gballzack

mM