By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Report- PS4 will be more powerful than Durango (Nextbox, 720)

JWeinCom said:
Ok... so...

PS4= Goku SSJ3
X-Box 720= Majin Vegeta
Wii U= Krillin
PC= Brolly

I've seen these names before... and I still don't get them.

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
What info from CES... did both Sony and MS talked about their next gen offering?

well ethomaz once explained to me how this works, basically before announcing it to public they announce it to investors/possible partners behind closed doors, now if they want to release the products this holiday season then then CES is about the best time to do it. so there is a big possibility that some info leaks

NintendoPie said:
JWeinCom said:
Ok... so...

PS4= Goku SSJ3
X-Box 720= Majin Vegeta
Wii U= Krillin
PC= Brolly

I've seen these names before... and I still don't get them.

there from Yu-Gi-Oh, dont ask me to explain the metaphors though, i never watched the show

guaranteed that ps4 is much less powerful than 720.

bananaking21 said:
Jazz2K said:
What info from CES... did both Sony and MS talked about their next gen offering?

well ethomaz once explained to me how this works, basically before announcing it to public they announce it to investors/possible partners behind closed doors, now if they want to release the products this holiday season then then CES is about the best time to do it. so there is a big possibility that some info leaks

I understand this... but couldn't we use this before every tech rumor then and then everybody would believe it with no way of knowing wheter the source is reliable or not?  "Well some guy at CES heard it behind closed doors but can't say who because he's on NDA... "

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
bananaking21 said:
Jazz2K said:

I understand this... but couldn't we use this before every tech rumor then and then everybody would believe it with no way of knowing wheter the source is reliable or not?  "Well some guy at CES heard it behind closed doors but can't say who because he's on NDA... "

i agree, we should have relaible sources and we shouldnt believe every damn rumer that comes out, just look at thing now they are a mess lol but i thought i would explain why some rumers would come out from CES, that was all