By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 Sign-Up Thread

Hooray!

Setup is finished barring any last-minute additions. I'll be home in about 4 hours to start the game up.

Around the Network

1) supermario128
2) Stefl1504
3) marcusdjackson
4) Zero129
5) Nacho
6) A Bad Clown
7) DarkThanatos
8) Yoshiya
9) theprof00
10) Miz
11) Spurge
12) Baalz
13) tabaha
14) TruckOSaurus
15) Final-Fan
16) hatmoza

Because I need to add SOMEONE to the list, dammit!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
1) supermario128
2) Stefl1504
3) marcusdjackson
4) Zero129
5) Nacho
6) A Bad Clown
7) DarkThanatos
8) Yoshiya
9) theprof00
10) Miz
11) Spurge
12) Baalz
13) tabaha
14) TruckOSaurus
15) Final-Fan
16) hatmoza

Because I need to add SOMEONE to the list, dammit!

After being deprived by auto-signup, I can see why that is :)

Before the game starts I just want to remind people that for the first few days (IRL) I will not be as active as I usually am. This is because of exams, but I will put in as much time as I can afford. 

As soon as they are over (all except one will be done on Wednesday) I'll be right back in the thick of it. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

happydolphin said:

Are you not playing? :(

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
happydolphin said:

Are you not playing? :(

His death last round broke him. That changed things...forever. HappyD will be specializing in Nintendo speculation and swimming pool threads from now on.

Yah, you got it :)

@DT. Nah, I'm not playing. Will skip this one and go to my swimming pool threads :)

Everything is ready to go, as soon as my router stops being a bitch.

Game's up: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153221