By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have no friends for multiplayer gaming HALP D:

Besides the catchy title (I thought it was kool don't h8), I do actually have friends. HOWEVER. My problem with those friends is that they aren't into gaming as much as I am. Now, I'm no 'nerd living in the basement with da momz' like the old fashioned video/pc gaming stereotype would have many believe. I'm actually in the military and was a successful high school athelete (wrestling and basketball) who never had a problem with friends/relationships. With that said, I love video games. Almost too much. Like. seriously.

It's probably my number one passion in life right next to my military career. I love reading news, experiencing unique games and their stories/visuals/ect...

ANYWAY. Basically, how do you meet people of the same species IE people that love video games as much as I? Where shall I go on my journey and/or quest to achieve the ultimate muliplayer gaming experience!!!

HALP GUISE

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

You kept digging your grave deeper the more you tried to defend your position.

What games do you play?

........your weirding me out with this cry for "help"

Its called going online. You....I dont know....go into random matches with strangers and hopefully you hit it off with someone. Then add them onto your friends list.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

So we have this amazing info on how to get laid but you want us to give you the info on how to get multiplayer friends?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

There's a lot of gamers on this site. I'm pretty sure you'll find your soulmate

Around the Network

You could buy a Vita + Sonic Racing and we can play together :p

Seriously, this game has almost 0 online games in the midday...

There's no random players on War in the North during the day here - so I'm guessing most of the people I play with in the night are from the States...

NiKKoM said:
So we have this amazing info on how to get laid but you want us to give you the info on how to get multiplayer friends?

Lol wut?

Obviously my thread was humorously sarcastic in a way to make it more entertaining (at least I thought) but nowhere did it saying anything about getting laid. I'm actually abstinent :D

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I met most of the people I play with online. We just met in random games, got talking and hit it off from there. So I suggest doing the same probably.

That said if anyone here wants to play some MP games, hit me up on Live or PSN. I got the same username there as the forumz. I'm mostly on Live though.

you can add me. go to my wall and you'll see my psn. i'm looking to get my 3 fixed right now.