By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Store speed after patch?

For those of you who haven't downloaded the new update/patch for the PS Store, I HIGHLY recommend it. Although still a bit slow at times, it's light speeds faster than it was before. I didn't even want to download free games from Playstation Plus before because I knew the hassle getting on the store would annoy me. 

Anybody else pleased with the new speed of the Ps store??? BTW DARKSIDERS IS NOW FREE FOR PLAYSTATION PLUS SO GO DOWNLOAD IT :)

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

i just redeemed a code a few minutes ago, but i didnt noticed anything faster, maybe its just because i did something in like 3 minutes

Initial load SLOWWWWW.
Did they fix that?

dsgrue3 said:
Initial load SLOWWWWW.
Did they fix that?

still takes 25seconds to load up for me

and browsing through it isn't really noticeably smoother either

It's the same for me aswell. Didn't really change anything for me.

Around the Network

That's odd. Mine is noticeably faster. Maybe it's your connection? Or maybe they specified a different patch for just me :)
Regardless of how much faster it is for me, they still have much work to do.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

i downloaded it and its still slow. Maybe because of my internet connection.

It seems a little bit smoother, but it still needs a lot of back end work to get it as quick and smooth as the old store.

The navigation within the store has become much faster. Relatively speaking of course. I'll take it.

Nothing changed for me... fast like always... I never had slow downs with the new store.