By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To All Of Those People Think The New DmC Sucks. Think Again

Tagged games:

What Do You Think Of The New DmC ?

By Far The Best DMC I Seen Yet 25 20.16%

It Was Pretty Average 10 8.06%

It Didn't Live Up To My Expectation 3 2.42%

It So Dissapointing 8 6.45%

Simply Garbage 59 47.58%

Dante New Hair Is Ugly 9 7.26%

Who Cares !! 10 8.06%

Total:124

Meh.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
mjk45 said:
Kawaiix33 said:
KHlover said:
As if the hardcore "fans" would care. Read the comments on any article about the game on N4G, they don't give a shit about these reviews

Yeah fans or people that comment at N4G don't even bother playing the game and just blantantly bashing how bad the game is without actually trying it. Or maybe it is because the game suck just because Dante look is different ~_~

The funny thing is I see it all as just the same old going's on , Sometimes  it's unfolds like this "the reviewers on metric critic wouldn't know a great game if it bit them on the ass" and all the 10 /1O rated readers reviews prove them  wrong , or the opposite as in , "how the hell could they rate that garbage so high , obviously they are getting paid off" the true story is in the reader reviews . Both sides  all the 10/10 -  0/10 scores are fully justified  for two reasons the first reason is it is exactly the score the game deserved based on logic  that logic being the fact that 10/ 10  people who think exactly like me are never wrong , the second reason is 10/10 - 0/10 is the best way to  up/ down the aggregate  score.

So my advice ?   just pick  a vantage point watch the ensuing chaos and try not to get to close in case they start to mix  objective and subjective together , it just explodes.

but that only works if people rating the actual game and not the developer/publisher/ceo for some other game, action or press release they didn't like before.

Not sure what you mean by that only works ? what I'm saying is it doesn't matter , people will justify why a game is not regarded as good or bad as they think it should be by finding the very things they see as justifying that view like "gamers are showing there feelings about the new dante at metacritic" or look the critics love this new dante , What suddenly happened to all the anti meta critic hyperbole , it  comes down to using meta critic for your own ends whether it's using the critics to justify your opinion or  people themselves use 10/10 and 0/10 scores to do it.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot