By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Pokemon X & Y News Thread: Mega Charizard X

Who is your favorite?

Quilladin 464 71.27%

Braixen 17 2.61%

Frogadier 12 1.84%

see results 11 1.69%

Total:504

Megaforms? Pokemon is slowly becoming Digimon.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

i think some people going overboard with digimon, it has the word mega in it, thats all lol

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
I just hope Mega Evolutions don't break the metagame! :O

it shouldn't, if Mega pokemon have to use an item then its all good, 1. Regular formes can use items and Mega's cannot (ex Blazekin can use life orb or fire gem while Mega Blazekin cannot). 2. There is a moved called trick/switcharoo or knockoff which switches/knocks off items!

If Mega Pokemon are 10x stronger than regular pokemon then it's not all good.

tbone51 said:
Kasz216 said:

i think some people going overboard with digimon, it has the word mega in it, thats all lol

Actually Mega wasn't what I was thinking about at all.

It was Armour Digmon.

Digimon had their regualr... Diviloutions  I don't know what they hell they're called.... I wasn't really a fan.  (Card game was fun though.)

but then they had special items that gave them special modes seperate from their regular evolutions.  Digi-eggs or whatever.

I'm CRYING over the flawlessness. My hands are shaking.

soafjoiajfiaskdpoqpokfoqwjfiowqnfoijwf

Around the Network
Munchies said:
I'm CRYING over the flawlessness. My hands are shaking.

soafjoiajfiaskdpoqpokfoqwjfiowqnfoijwf

I been predicted this, im glad its true!

Those forms look really cool, I wonder how this works though.

*Fan art*

tbone51 said:
Xxain said:
Psychic/Dragon Baby!!!!!

Hey just thinking about it Blazekin cant be the only starter!

Maybe he is, because he looks cool and was extremely overpowered with Speed Boost.

Anyways I'm happy with this new development, specially because all the Megas showed so far are some of my favorite Pokémon. Most of them sadly belonged to the lesser playfields for like ten years now, but now... seems like the Uber tier will grow quite a bit.

haxxiy said:
tbone51 said:
Xxain said:
Psychic/Dragon Baby!!!!!

Hey just thinking about it Blazekin cant be the only starter!

Maybe he is, because he looks cool and was extremely overpowered with Speed Boost.

Anyways I'm happy with this new development, specially because all the Megas showed so far are some of my favorite Pokémon. Most of them sadly belonged to the lesser playfields for like ten years now, but now... seems like the Uber tier will grow quite a bit.

if you kno competitive battling you kno Mega Mawile will be up in those ranks. Perfect typing (dragonslayer) and Huge Power, if his atk is still 85(like mawile) that make him the strongest in the game. (marowak is 80)