By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Imported! No wonder! 

Good to see this site is still going 

Around the Network
Quartz said:

Imported! No wonder!

Yeah i hate the fact that it's imported but still i didn't paid for it so... who cares?

Is Resistance also Japanese then? Because the PS3 is region free for games as well for online gaming, as far as I know, unless the developer puts a lock on it for only a certain region, or regions. I hear from people within Holland they can even play the US version via the European server on their European PS3.

Eh you bought a PS3 but didn't pay for it.... yet... you really need to tell me how you did that and most of all where you bought it

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

WiiGirl76 said:

Is Resistance also Japanese then? Because the PS3 is region free for games as well for online gaming, as far as I know, unless the developer puts a lock on it for only a certain region, or regions. I hear from people within Holland they can even play the US version via the European server on their European PS3.

Eh you bought a PS3 but didn't pay for it.... yet... you really need to tell me how you did that and most of all where you bought it

Well, the Resistance Disk is the European one, the PS3 is a Japanese one, but still i can only play with Japanese people!

(The PS3 was a gift

gamingdevil said:
Quartz said:
Have you read the instructions?

The instruction are Japanese. Oh yeah, the PS3 is imported!

Go here and click on the internet link;

http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/PS3 

add me

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
WiiGirl76 said:

Well, the Resistance Disk is the European one, the PS3 is a Japanese one, but still i can only play with Japanese people!

(The PS3 was a gift

why do you get a console as a gift? I mean, it's only a ps3, but still...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Well if you don't like your gift anymore just give me a call  I don't mind playing with the Japanese.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

first you place it on ebay then you buy a 360.

What games did you get? 

friend code Wii: 1974 0901 4063 4699

360 Live SN: Myahon

PSN: Myahon

Myahon said:

first you place it on ebay then you buy a 360.

What games did you get?

First off, i would *never* sell a PS3 for a 360, why should I?

I have Resistance (pretty good game) and Genji (haven't played it yet! Tomorrow i'll get MotorStorm! 

a wii fanboy with a ps3, the world has gone mad

(im just guessing cause of ur sig and avavatar ;))