By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 HAS REALLY OUTSOLD NOT "OUTSHIPPED" XBOX360!!!!

PS3 HAS REALLY OUTSOLD NOT "OUTSHIPPED" XBOX360!!! According to machinima.                                                              

Celebrate ??

Around the Network

Spin city just got their DJ.

Edit: I can't believe it. VGchartz has MASSIVELY MISCOUNTED the 360 and Ps3??

Sarcasm*

Yay!!!

Nobody really cares.

ocean-1984 said:
Nobody really cares.

This site is all about sales. Who wouldn't care ??

Wander_ said:
ocean-1984 said:
Nobody really cares.

This site is all about salles. Who wouldn't care ??

No this site is about doomsday threads for PSV and WiiU

Around the Network

Never saw this happening when I first found this site.

What fun is it when there are only two 360 supporters on this website to rub it in?

On a more serious note, where or how exactly does this video confirm this as sold and not shipped?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

ocean-1984 said:
Nobody really cares.

This reeks of bitterness and is one of my new favorite arguments on this website. A lot of people are using this "it doesn't matter" rebuttal these day ... on a website dedicated to sales.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
What fun is it when there are only two 360 supporters on this website to rub it in?

On a more serious note, where or how exactly does this video confirm this as sold and not shipped?

They said OUTSOLD not OUTSHIPPED like every one else. So that means it actually outsold it.

No big deal we all know it was inevitable anyways. If this is true it just happened sooner than expected is all.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.