By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Results: PS3 Top 5 Games of the Generation

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
its sad that there is no Red Dead Redemption in that list

It'll have a better chance on the new ip contest

red dead redemption isnt a new IP, its a sequal to Red Dead Revolver. it released on PS2 but then Rockstar bought the IP and released RDR. i think its a "spiritual successor" and not a direct sequal. but it isnt considered a new IP. i hope people on here consider it to be on thoug

Hmm.  Didnt know that lol Well im debating on doing a multiplatform contest too so it mught appear there.  Havent decided on that yet though.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

red dead redemption isnt a new IP, its a sequal to Red Dead Revolver. it released on PS2 but then Rockstar bought the IP and released RDR. i think its a "spiritual successor" and not a direct sequal. but it isnt considered a new IP. i hope people on here consider it to be on thoug

Hmm.  Didnt know that lol Well im debating on doing a multiplatform contest too so it mught appear there.  Havent decided on that yet though.

yeah do a multiplat one. honestly when you ask what the best game on a platform will be every fan of that platform will say the exclusives even though if they dont like it that much. a mutliplat one will make a nice change since exclusives wont be brought up and people could actually talk about games lol

and wait a minute i just read on wikipedia that red dead revolver was actually made by rockstar san deigo. the game was originally being made by capcom but they stoped and rockstar bought it from them. i need to look into this more. 

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah do a multiplat one. honestly when you ask what the best game on a platform will be every fan of that platform will say the exclusives even though if they dont like it that much. a mutliplat one will make a nice change since exclusives wont be brought up and people could actually talk about games lol

and wait a minute i just read on wikipedia that red dead revolver was actually made by rockstar san deigo. the game was originally being made by capcom but they stoped and rockstar bought it from them. i need to look into this more. 

That's what i thought too about exclusives vs multiplat.  Def will do a multiplat one then :)

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

That's what i thought too about exclusives vs multiplat.  Def will do a multiplat one then :)

looking forward to it :D red dead better win or be in the top 3 atleast or im going on a killing streak

Mensrea said:
Uncharted three is a bad mark on the series. That game is a clusterf***

Haha i don't think so dude and uncharted 2 is so overrated now that game needs to GTFO.

But i love them all. 

Around the Network

How could the top results be so much different than Smeags' thread? (Despite his including all games, many current generation titles were up there as well.)

WHERE THE FUCK IS FLOWER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I agree with this list although i would put uc3 on first place and then uc2 but that's just me, and LBP should have definitely be on this list! R&C,KZ2,Infamous,GT5 and Journey is also worth mentioning!

Am I the only one who prefers Uncharted drakes fortune over the rest in the series?

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

badgenome said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS FLOWER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I know you're kidding, but he said no psn games anyway