By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Metroid: Other M sales over take any of the three before it will you accept that it was a good game?

spurgeonryan said:
Wander_ said:

I don't care what anyone thinks. Skyward Sward is the best zelda game i've ever played even better than OoT.

Easy there champ. This forum has already decided that OoT is best Zelda ever.

Skyward Sward has all the Zelda Qualities in it plus a more beautiful look to it,a bigger world and you can fly on top of a FUCKING BIRD beat that OoT

Oot was great in it's time but now it just feels outdated. But hey thats just my opinion.

Around the Network

No. Never.

How do the sales of the game affect people's opinion on the quality of the game?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

well , the game is good on it's own, and if you enjoy it , like me well more power to you
haha but for the metroid fans i thinkit was aweird sidestep for the series

Maybe it's just me, but I enjoyed the game. As if I really care. Wouldn't mind another other M type. Would also like more prime type .

Around the Network

Personally I enjoyed Other M more than the Prime games and there were some great elements to it. However, it has it's faults which detract from it's greatness. For me it was one of my favorite action titles on Wii and one of the best looking Wii titles.

spurgeonryan said:

Will you accept that you were just being difficult and the game is actually good if sales reach a certain level?

No, I won't.

Soleron said:

It might be a good game. If you like playing through a set story with clear objectives it is great.

No, it isn't.

I think this is a good game, i gets to much undeserved hate

Khuutra said:
Soleron said:

It might be a good game. If you like playing through a set story with clear objectives it is great.

No, it isn't.

Well obviously some people like it. I'm speculating as to why they do I guess.