By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Novice COD Question

Hey there, 

I was just playing COD and I in my last match I became frustrated. I got two equivalents to a killing spree  with 25-14. How do you use your drone or air support? I am not playing another match until I get my perks because my kill count should've been thirty with the perks.

Around the Network

I think you use the D-Pad. BTW your sig needs updating.

Yay!!!

Thanks. Its frustrating to see people using killstreaks when im whipping their asses. Are you notified of your perk when you get certain kills?

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Thanks. Its frustrating to see people using killstreaks when im whipping their asses. Are you notified of your perk when you get certain kills?

Yes you are, it pops up on your screen and the announcer says your killstreak is ready to be used. You can also see it on the bottom right of the screen. You have your three killstreaks and when one is usable it lights up. You can then pick which killstreak you want to use in any order you want. If you for example go through all your killstreaks and get them again you will only be able to use them once. Let's say you have UAV Counter UAV and Lightning Strike. If you get all three the killstreak starts up again at 1 but if you don't use them and then you get the scorestreak for the UAV, you won't have 2 UAV's you will still have 1.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

don't forget to asign the perks you want. 

Around the Network
KingofRome said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yes you are, it pops up on your screen and the announcer says your killstreak is ready to be used. You can also see it on the bottom right of the screen. You have your three killstreaks and when one is usable it lights up. You can then pick which killstreak you want to use in any order you want. If you for example go through all your killstreaks and get them again you will only be able to use them once. Let's say you have UAV Counter UAV and Lightning Strike. If you get all three the killstreak starts up again at 1 but if you don't use them and then you get the scorestreak for the UAV, you won't have 2 UAV's you will still have 1.

Thanks I get those badges and crap all the time. I just don't pay attention anymore, I guess. I just zone it all out and focus on the kills. Then again I just started, so it can be weird. Thanks man. My friend just notified me that I didnt have any score streaks chosen. This game makes you customize everything. Can't say thats a bad thing.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Will do. Those are the buffs that you can assign to the person, correct?

good question here. I knew how to deploy them. However I haven't had much time myself to play the game due to working haha.

Only question I had to add was when I activate the perk I am assuming a package is dropped of near you from a helicopter correct? Only reason I ask is because I noticed sometimes the packages dropping around for people get destroyed mid air by people shooting them.

Cobretti2 said:
good question here. I knew how to deploy them. However I haven't had much time myself to play the game due to working haha.

Only question I had to add was when I activate the perk I am assuming a package is dropped of near you from a helicopter correct? Only reason I ask is because I noticed sometimes the packages dropping around for people get destroyed mid air by people shooting them.

I think you're referring to the care package. I just found that in Scorestreak. You have to get killstreaks to make it available and reach the amount of points they assigned to that perk.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Will do. Those are the buffs that you can assign to the person, correct?

yes don't forget clamors, and the type of grenades(frag, nerve gas, flash) you want to use. prepare for war. you do know i can't stand COD rgiht? i'm going to see if i can get you some online help. are you on PS3? plz tell me you are.