By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help Me Decide What To Play Next!

Tagged games:

Which One Should I Play Next?

Dishonored 6 42.86%

Far Cry 3 8 57.14%

Total:14

BACK STORY

So, to try to put a dent in my backlog, I've come up with a game plan.......to play games! Get it?  *Crickets*

I've been alternating between playing 25 hours of an RPG and then taking a break and beating a non-RPG game. So far, I've been able to get through:

The first 25 hours of Yakuza 4

Beat Sleeping Dogs

10 hours of Final Fantasy XIII (Got annoyed after a while)

Got sidetracked with NBA 2k13 and Breaking Bad

A few hours of Hitman: Absolution before getting wrapped up in Assassin’s Creed 3 (Finished)

*took a break to catch up on 2 months of anime*

10 hours of Enchanted Arms (all I could suffer)

Beat Binary Domain

Beat FFXIII (FINALLY)

Now I'm torn between which game I should play next. It's either going to be Dishonored or Far Cry 3. I bought Dishonored way back when it released, but never even unwrapped it and I just bought Far Cry 3 two days ago.

TO THE POINT

To the people that have played both games, I need your thoughts on each. The positives, the negatives, the overall enjoyment you got from each, and replay value would be the most helpful to me. Also, what's the average length of each game (Not remotely interested in multiplayer for Far Cry 3)?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

When in doubt flip a coin. I like telling people what they should play though. So i guess go for Dishonored. You can finish it in about 10 hours. Far Cry 3 on the other hand if you really get into it could take 2-3 times longer due to the open world nature.

Far Cry 3 on PC? If so then I would easily pick Far Cry 3. That game looks stunning on PC.

I'd go with dishonored, only because far cry 3 requires alot of time, so it's better to get the shorter game out first.

BasilZero said:
I voted for Dishonored but....

If you played Far Cry 1 and 2 - and loved it go for part 3.

If not - Go for Dishonored.

Never played any Far Cry game before. Is there a continued story throughout the series or are they standalone games? As a matter of fact. Neither of these games were on my radar at all until they came out and I started watching gameplay videos.

Around the Network

Far Cry 3 is the best FPS EVER on the ps3 and it is the worst FPS on the Xbox360

I heard Far Cry 2 was a very good game.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

i bought far cry 3 just this past monday. LOVING IT! and i didnt expect the graphics to be so nice and crisp on PS3. definately getting dishonored next. im a stealth whore.

The comments seem to favor Far Cry 3 over Dishonored. That makes my choice pretty easy then......Dishonored will be played first!