By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Woehooew! My gameshops had te re-order Z&W AGAIN!

Yeye, they had to order new a new load of copies... And not once! But this is gonna be their 3rd time! Because they've sold out all 3 shipments to their store... The 2nd load was around 5 copies they say and the last was a blistering 8!

And i still haven't been able to get it because of it, they say they are gonna get new copies early next week... 

Maybe the game isn't selling as well as it should Ww but my region seems to like the game, A LOT! People even know about it and i already know 3 people who've bought it! 

Btw, game has been out since Jan 18th here in my region, it's now Jan 23rd... 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Wow, the initial shipment was only 5 copies!? Hopefully Europe takes to this game and the retailers realize that they need to order more than a few copies per store.

Go Europe!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

according to chart track Z&W debuted at number 25 in the top 40 multiplatform chart :( not too good.

tk1989 said:
according to chart track Z&W debuted at number 25 in the top 40 multiplatform chart :( not too good.

After having basically no success in NA, i'd say number 25 isn't that bad after all. It, of course, depends on how high its sales were, but it could be worse.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

It's odd to see someone happy that they can't get the game they want.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
It's odd to see someone happy that they can't get the game they want.
Yeah, personally i would b a bit pissed off if i couldnt find a game i wanted, especially if it was Z&W...

I've seen TV advertising and posters on game shops (Yes, over the Guitar Hero mountains). It really has the potential to do well here.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Coming in @ rank 25 is due to the 2 day's of the game being out for this weeks coverage. That was on a Saturday and on a Sunday (on which most shops are closed)... So, im guessing the game is gonna do bigger numbers next week! (35k+~ish)

And im happy because i know the game is selling quite well in my area, therefore im happy for Z&W... Even if i can't buy it a.t.m because of it. I'm still playing Eternal Darkness... So, i'll live with waiting a few days/weeks.

THE NETHERLANDS

tk1989 said:

Actually it debuted at # 17 multi and 8 in the Wii only chart. Not really bad considering the competition. BTW in Europe games tend to be far less frontloaded and stay in the charts much longer.

As i've posted on another thread - when I was asking in 3 game shops they were all sold out and reordering shipments of 10 copies each.

This may just have a decent set of legs in UK (hopefully Europe) yet. I'm pleased it's selling it's shipment numbers but annoyed at this 5 and 10 copies each - come on Retailers just get like 50 copies or so and take a gamble.