By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" inFamous 2 - A Riderz13371 Review

JayWood2010 said:
Great review Rider. Really liking the gif and pictures too. Nice touch :)

I was trying to find that gif that I have on google but I couldn't find it. Had to get a youtube video then turn that part into a gif. But I needed to sign up to the website to make gifs...in short, it was a pain lol.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Great review Rider. Really liking the gif and pictures too. Nice touch :)

I was trying to find that gif that I have on google but I couldn't find it. Had to get a youtube video then turn that part into a gif. But I needed to sign up to the website to make gifs...in short, it was a pain lol.

Well reall nice work XD  Very impressed. Plus InFamous is a great game haha hope to see you make more reviews in the future. 

crissindahouse said:
i still didn't play even a minute of infamous games lol. i always want to but then i start to play something else or buy something i did not even want. i like that kind of games so it is really stupid.

You really should play both games they are very well done. I mean I'm not saying their "Omfg GOTY best game ever" quality but they certainly are good. I think the strength of the first game is it's ending. It really gets you pumped up for the second game. Then the strength of the second game is just the whole enviornment and surroundings of New Marais plus the vairety in powers/enemies. I also enjoyed the ending in the second one, but only the good ending. Wasn't a fan of the evil ending.

I've only played the first one, but I didn't care for it so I never bothered with the second.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.