By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will we see our first PS4/NeXbox Doom thread?

November 2013 offcourse.

PS4 doom threads galore since itll be the only one not out at the time.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

The first actual doom thread for xbox 720 and ps4 will be 1 month after launch. Unfortunately, it will probably happen as well...

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

After people learn the price to get one of them.

superchunk said:
I'll make them as soon as first week numbers show they sell less than WiiU in its first week. :)

You should make a doom thread based on which console will receive the least support from third parties instead. We play games, not sales after all.

Birimbau said:
superchunk said:
I'll make them as soon as first week numbers show they sell less than WiiU in its first week. :)

You should make a doom thread based on which console will receive the least support from third parties instead. We play games, not sales after all.

Nah, that's boring and already played out.

Around the Network
superchunk said:

It will definitely be intersting to watch. I can already imagine people taking back what they said about the Wii U.