By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

no it's not

this thread is gonna be interesting, will get some popcorn and sit down to watch

ohh and btw -"In it's 6th year it still has several BLOCKBUSTER upcoming titels, no system has ever done that." just remember the PS2 bro... PS2 ;)

Firstly, it's not CD based.

Secondly, I would say it's not the best disc based system, that would go to the PS1.

Oh dear.

Around the Network
Wander_ said:

The ps3 is the best CD based system ever. Here's why.

-It has the best innovative  exclusives on the market.

-The most reliable system i've ever seen.

-In it's 6th year it still has several BLOCKBUSTER upcoming titels, no system has ever done that.

-Free online and the best paid subscription EVER!!.

-It is not just a gaming system you can watch movies,listen to music,surf the net, easiley.

-Sony's 10 year plan so you don't have to buy next gen consoles to play 3rd party games.

So what do you guys think?

BTW THIS IS NOT A TROLL THREAD!!

The 360 have Halo 4, Forza Horizon and Gears of War Judgement.  Those are blockbusters that came , or are coming, after 6 years. So no, the PS3 isn't the only console to have done that. And that's not talking about the PS2.

Sure, the PS3 has a really promising year ahead of it, software wise, but you're blowing it out of proportion.

Also, by "CD" I assume you really mean Disc.

Kresnik said:
Oh dear.

im thinking about starting a thread like this, tons of users will reply, people will get banned, flaim wars will start and with every post i get 2 points! :D

bananaking21 said:
this thread is gonna be interesting, will get some popcorn and sit down to watch

ohh and btw -"In it's 6th year it still has several BLOCKBUSTER upcoming titels, no system has ever done that." just remember the PS2 bro... PS2 ;)

The only games i can remember are God of War 1&2 and Final Fantasy 12. Did i miss anything

Hynad said:
Wander_ said:

The ps3 is the best CD based system ever. Here's why.

-It has the best innovative  exclusives on the market.

-The most reliable system i've ever seen.

-In it's 6th year it still has several BLOCKBUSTER upcoming titels, no system has ever done that.

-Free online and the best paid subscription EVER!!.

-It is not just a gaming system you can watch movies,listen to music,surf the net, easiley.

-Sony's 10 year plan so you don't have to buy next gen consoles to play 3rd party games.

So what do you guys think?

BTW THIS IS NOT A TROLL THREAD!!

The 360 did have Halo 4, Forza Horizon and Gears of War Judgement.  Those are blockbusters that came , or are coming, after 6 years. So no, the PS3 isn't the only console to have done that. And that's not talking about the PS2.

Sure, the Ps3 has a really promising year coming for it, software wise, but you're blowing it out of proportion.

Also, by "CD" I assume you really mean Disc.

i meant exclusive games in one year. gears came out in 2011, Halo 2012, Forza is not a blockbuster.

Wander_ said:
bananaking21 said:

The only games i can remember are God of War 1&2 and Final Fantasy 12. Did i miss anything

God of war 1&2 were SOO GOOD that they were enough :P and i honestly dont remember everything, but i remember quite a few good games coming out, i could be wrong though and mixed up some dates.