By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lara Croft & Nathan Drake

ADORABLE XD had to share this

Around the Network

this is officially the best thread on vgchartz!!!

bananaking21 said:

Really love the one with Drake wearing those glasses XD

Hahahaha.

Who the hell made those? They're really good.

Aldro said:
bananaking21 said:

Really love the one with Drake wearing those glasses XD

haha the one where he is watching something with her, like a tennis match or something is hilarious! one of these might just become my new avatar 

Around the Network

Tomb Raider: Uncharted where you can play as either Nathan or Lara through the whole game, and a full Nate + Lara Co-op playthrough would be awesomeness. I vote Eidos design the platforming elements though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

For some reason, these pictures have made me angry at Crystal Dynamics' current direction with Tomb Raider.

I was kind of feeling it already, but this just brought out the hate a little more.

You had it in the bag with Legend/Anniversary, guys :(

Good job with whoever did these pictures, though!

Would be the best crossover ever.

Noooooooo he belongs to Sully!!!!:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)