By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Join the God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta (Plus Users Only)

Tagged games:

HesAPooka said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
fuck the cutscene in the middle of gameplay..such a stupid design. Other than that..fantastic :D played it for many hours now

The final game will have a party system so we can team up ;)

It's like 5 seconds long lol.

It's not the length of the cutscene but it just get's in the way of combos and movement. I have honestly died like 5 times cuz of this stupid shit lol especially when I'm facing two players or more at once. I have to keep moving while hitting them to survive but nope gotta watch that stupid spear fall out of the sky

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So bad I'm in vacation... so I'm just putting my hands in my PS3 on Saturday or Sunday.

Dgc1808 said:
I refuse... but no seriously, I downloaded it when it was first available. Just wasn't interested in playing. Days later I figured I'd launch it. Give it a try, ya know? Had a 850MB patch waiting for me. My internet isn't slow but with PS+ and automatic updates, I wasn't expecting that. So I cancelled and played something else.

I like God of War but the idea of GoW Multiplayer just doesn't excite me.

If you like God of War, you owe it to yourself and the franchise to atleast try it >:(
Bewarned though, the first couple of hours are hard as fuck

Man the beta is awesome. I was already in before plus. but they resetted my armor and stats :((

lol we all should totally team up once the game launches for MP :D

and you know something funny? We should have known what the third weapon class was for ages...cuz it was basically leaked in the gamestop pre order bonus! Pre order now and get the king leonides spear and shield? lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
I refuse... but no seriously, I downloaded it when it was first available. Just wasn't interested in playing. Days later I figured I'd launch it. Give it a try, ya know? Had a 850MB patch waiting for me. My internet isn't slow but with PS+ and automatic updates, I wasn't expecting that. So I cancelled and played something else.

I like God of War but the idea of GoW Multiplayer just doesn't excite me.

That's exactly what I thought. Heck I'll take it one further and say I've never really been a GOW fan, but I tried it out and it's like crack now. 
The best part about it is no matter how well you stack your player there is no perfect combination of attributes and you'll always come across someone who will completly take you apart. 

I'll put together a great player, kick ass for 5-7 games, and than come across a new group of people that completly hand my ass to me so I'll have to go back and rethink my attributes again. 

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Hades or Poseidon.... I can't choose..

EDIT: NVM... they're both locked for the beta, XD

4 ≈ One

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

I can't say how much this MP is good... EPIC... LOVE IT.

Im loovin it x3

post some video's you guys! im so hyped for this game! sadly i dont have PS+