By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3 Games Coming Out (1 out) That I Want Help Me Deside Please

Ratchet - Ive played the demo, never played anyother Ratchets liked this but

DMC4 - So ive just been told demo on psn tomorro ill download it. Never played DMC before. But watched trailer looked like a game i'd play.(Release here is 08/02/2008)

UT3 - Ive played this at my mates on pc. I liked it (got rapped on the highest level jesus) But still fun (ive got 50$ on pre order... not soo sure now) (release here is 21/02/2008)
Haze - Been looking forward to this since nov, when it was ment to be released on dec 13 Its also 20$ off for preorder (Release just march this far)

I only really want to buy one. Well i wanna get all for but , i know what i mean i dont have 450$ to blow on games. Ill prob end up getting them all.

What game you guys think i should get?

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
Around the Network

Burnout Paradise maybe ^^

Time to Work !

ratchet! NO!!!....haze!! wait.....get UT3...no no no..uhhh DMC....NO!!............
hope i helped :)

(get dmc4)

Thanks Okey REALLY helped 8-)

Nar i played Burnout. didnt really like the demo.. and i already got Nfs:PS and Juiced for racing.

Games i own:

UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

I'd go with DMC... and after that, Ratchet.

Around the Network

I'd wait for the reviews on Haze and DMC4 before deciding. Either one could be either awesome or lackluster.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I'd go UT3 due to online play.

I'd bank on UT3 being better then Haze... (There are many issues with haze that make it look troubling despite the developer.)

I'd think Ratchet > DMC.

So i'd go between those two, leaning towards UT3 for online play that will keep the game fresh. (since money is a constraint.)

get Haze.

Kasz216 said:

I'd bank on UT3 being better then Haze... (There are many issues with haze that make it look troubling despite the developer.)

I'd think Ratchet > DMC.

So i'd go between those two, leaning towards UT3 for online play that will keep the game fresh. (since money is a constraint.)

thanks... but im not really all for online just now.. dont have room set up proberly.

Games i own:

08 Predictions

RobMate said:
Kasz216 said:

I'd think Ratchet > DMC.

thanks... but im not really all for online just now.. dont have room set up proberly.

In that case, i'd probably go Ratchet if I were you as FPS campaigns tend to be short.

Just my opnion based on the data i have from every game though. 

Never played any of them.