By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 most popular console in Beligium (2007)

@ mrpapaye

OK, how well informed are you then?

- If interest in high definition movies, what console would be the best option?
- What console would you recommend to PS2 fans wanting to play a new version of the most popular PS2 games (Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Gran Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Jak & Daxter, etc) in high definition when available?

360 or a Wii? (Or maybe would a PS3 be a better option?)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

You used NeoGaff as your source?

Played_Out - "Somehow I don't think Belgium is gonna turn the tide. "

There is no tide or if it is, is on the other side. "8"

@ fkusumot

It's based on GfK, the NeoGAF posting includes a summary in English.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:

@ mrpapaye

OK, how well informed are you then?

- If interest in high definition movies, what console would be the best option?
- What console would you recommend to PS2 fans wanting to play a new version of the most popular PS2 games (Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Gran Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Jak & Daxter, etc) in high definition when available?

360 or a Wii? (Or maybe would a PS3 be a better option?)

Better version on 360 for GTA!

Kingdom Hearts? Know something we dont? Recent flutterings have it on Wii..... 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Griffin said:
The PS3 seems to be doing really well in many countries in Europe, it outsells the wii weekly in many locations.

That is actually true, and moreover; a fact that many users are either oblivious too or selectively overlooking.

We already have a thread for it here which you made many posts in, so I don't know why you bothered to make another one with even less data in than the original thread.

Respect to the Belgians they appear to be a very knowledgeable bunch.

@ BKK2

Oops, I forgot about that thread. Where has the search function on this site gone?

PS3 vs 360 sales

BKK2 said:
We already have a thread for it here which you made many posts in, so I don't know why you bothered to make another one with even less data in than the original thread.

Oh yeah!  I remember. This is "almost" a repeat thread.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.