By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you're into 3DS Street Pass...

I managed to get 100 in a day at the Eurogamer Expo last September. Never thought I would unlock that accomplishment :).

Around the Network

I'm very jealous of all of you... Granted I don't carry around my 3DS everywhere, but I still haven't gotten a single hit... I'm also very wary of the low battery life. How long does the 3DS last on Standby?

I have got some Miis through streetpass. Even requests for SSF4 battles.

blackstarr said:
I'm very jealous of all of you... Granted I don't carry around my 3DS everywhere, but I still haven't gotten a single hit... I'm also very wary of the low battery life. How long does the 3DS last on Standby?

The max has been from friday afternoon till monday morning, I forgot that it was still in stand by. But it dfied liek 45 minutes afterwards!

I carry my 3ds with me all day every day hence my almost 2mil steps. and 1000 different hits!

I play it like 1/2 hours a day and teh rest in stand by an dI coudl do 2 days with it.

Switch!!!

I carry mine around every once and a while but I got 12 tags not including repeats I got from a cousin and friends that had a 3DS that I visited often.

I like it however although I am glad that I've yet to encounter a game where it was massively necessary like Dragon Quest IX to get the best experience possible of the game. Outside of conventions, it would be difficult as heck to get those. To this day, while I got a few Kid Icarus weapon gems, I never managed to get one for someone with Super Street Fighter 4 for a figurine.