By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Week 52 Dec 24-30 Famitsu up! (w/ Famitsu 2012 Totals)

I also wanted to comment that for Japan whole year.

3DS- 57.4%
Everything else- 42.6%

The closest PS3 only managed 13.5% of that.

Around the Network
Metallicube said:
pezus said:

Few games? PS3 support in Japan is amazing, way way way better than Wii's support 

I meant few new releases, or at least ones that sell. If you look at the charts, it's like 10% PS3 games, yet the hardware somehow holds up.

PS3 super slim? It was released few months ago so the effect is still there?

Chandler said:
That's it, I'm calling the police. Y'all just standing there and watch the rape happen and nobody does anything. I'm disgusted!

haha man, I wish you would post more often! That's hilarious!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wander_ said:
DanneSandin said:
3DS beasting as usual and Wii U doing quite fine I'd say... Really, right now Nintendo's got Japan in its pocket...

Not really a 6 year old console selling 20k less than a new console with Mario and Monster Hunter as launch titles:0 if it sells 3DS numbers than you have my permission to say that.

I gotta admit that the MH numbers are quite disappointing, but Wii U's numbers aren't. It's selling quite close to WIi numbers, so it is actually doing fine. Not great, but fine. And I think you've already had this discussion with dengle, so I'm just gonna drop it ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.