By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS VGC TOURNAMENTS! Free For All Today, Post Here!

Yea!!! No bows in Desert place! AngelBow+Desert+Cyber= annihilation!!!

Around the Network
Soriku said:

That's 5 times right guys?

I only got 4 times for you were you in the first one?

tbone51 said:
Yea!!! No bows in Desert place! AngelBow+Desert+Cyber= annihilation!!!

Lol.  Game's a bit broken, but I love it anyway :)

Mnementh said:
5 times last one - minimal possible result. I demand next time a bracket with at least one non-pro.

Dude, I'm a non-pro. 5 times 5th place^^

I'm ashamed, I was 3rd place in the first tournament, only lost to CyberNinja and tbone. My guess: CyberNinja will dominate ALL of these tournaments with an iron grip. Can't wait for the SSB4 tournaments, I'm going to destroy you all...

Ok its fine just 4 matches! Whats the result TheKing? post score and i'll evenly divide it

Around the Network
Soriku said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Soriku only played four matches

I did 5 though in one of them there was only Jared playing (he left but then I saw him come back...might've been a CPU though).

One more time, or...?

nvm

KHlover said:
Mnementh said:
5 times last one - minimal possible result. I demand next time a bracket with at least one non-pro.

I'm ashamed, I was 3rd place in the first tournament, only lost to CyberNinja and tbone. My guess: CyberNinja will dominate ALL of these tournaments with an iron grip. Can't wait for the SSB4 tournaments, I'm going to destroy you all...

ssb4 is my territory! Mario whippin A's!

tbone51 said:
KHlover said:
Mnementh said:

ssb4 is my territory! Mario whippin A's!

Why not do brawl tournaments?  No reason this has to be 3DS only.

Are you guys doing the last round?

Bracket 2

• TheKingofRedLions 5 4 3 6
  • Jared 1 1 1 1
  • Soriku 2 2 2 2

XD