By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More new Final Fantasy Pics!!! Famitsu

For the record, there have been various trailers, as you all know, that have in game fight sequences....and those look damn near CG quality.....I don't see why these screens can't be in game. Twesterm and routsounmanman say "no way that can be in-game" but if you did a little backrground research on the White Engine used for the game, it says that in this point in time, it uses 4 out of the 6 SPEs, and can produce CG quality in game. SE is optimizing the engine for the PS3 right now, which is why the release date has CONTINUED to be vague, however, from some of the things I've seen, the game is great.....no need to hesitate buying it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/10870.html

about 31 seconds in, you see an in game fight sequence....now compare that to the CG that was shown just seconds before.....looks pretty similar right?

@ routsounmanman

Graphics like that in-game....way

Around the Network
kber81 said:
grandmaster192 said:
Why are you such a hater, twesterm? You go around acting like the PS3 raped your daughter, or like it said your mom sucked dick right in front of your face.

Lol. Finally someone put it straight.

For your information, five years ago the PS2 snuck into my sisters room, and, well, violated her in ways I would really rather not think of.  Since then, I have always been a little wary of the Playstation brand and didn't even give the PSP a chance.  I decided to take a risk on the PS3 since I saw it sitting in a shop window kind of like a lost puppy dog.

For now it sits quietly in my entertainment center happily playing my movies and keeps whispering how wonderful it is to me.  It think it's winning my trust but I know it isn't just Folding when I'm away, it's waiting.

Sometimes out of the corner of my eye I catch inching towards my fiancee but luckily I've been there to keep it in check but I don't know how much longer I can do that.  She has been out of job the last two weeks and alone at home with the PS3.

I constantly worry that it might be doing something to her right now and I even have to call her at several points during the day.  She says I'm crazy but I know she's safe when I hear her calm voice.  I ask her how she's doing, what she had for breakfast, and what her plans are for the day praying that she will get out of the house and listening for cracks in her voice.  Being her last day home alone, today is especially stressful and I will have to keep extra close tabs on the PS3.  

We have a lunch date and I think I'm going to swing by home just to make sure everything is alright.  I know she was asleep when I left but I could have swore I heard today is the day whispered in the dark corners of my entertainment center as I closed the door and locked it behind me.

So thanks for making my day even worse, dick.  I already have enough things on my mind with what happened with my sister and the PS2 and now you have to make it even worse by putting it on the front of my mind.

I'm so sick and tired of these teasers, just bring out those games damn it!

Destructoid let out a few different scans too. And the guy reporting says that the two face shots are CG, but the other two are real time.....the graphics of all the pictures are DAMN close to each other

http://www.destructoid.com/real-time-images-from-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-surface-66369.phtml

twesterm said:

For your information, five years ago the PS2 snuck into my sisters room, and, well, violated her in ways I would really rather not think of.  Since then, I have always been a little wary of the Playstation brand and didn't even give the PSP a chance.  I decided to take a risk on the PS3 since I saw it sitting in a shop window kind of like a lost puppy dog.

For now it sits quietly in my entertainment center happily playing my movies and keeps whispering how wonderful it is to me.  It think it's winning my trust but I know it isn't just Folding when I'm away, it's waiting.

Sometimes out of the corner of my eye I catch inching towards my fiancee but luckily I've been there to keep it in check but I don't know how much longer I can do that.  She has been out of job the last two weeks and alone at home with the PS3.

I constantly worry that it might be doing something to her right now and I even have to call her at several points during the day.  She says I'm crazy but I know she's safe when I hear her calm voice.  I ask her how she's doing, what she had for breakfast, and what her plans are for the day praying that she will get out of the house and listening for cracks in her voice.  Being her last day home alone, today is especially stressful and I will have to keep extra close tabs on the PS3.  

We have a lunch date and I think I'm going to swing by home just to make sure everything is alright.  I know she was asleep when I left but I could have swore I heard today is the day whispered in the dark corners of my entertainment center as I closed the door and locked it behind me.

So thanks for making my day even worse, dick.  I already have enough things on my mind with what happened with my sister and the PS2 and now you have to make it even worse by putting it on the front of my mind.

i bow to your literary awesommeness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?