By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz : What is the deepest anything has ever been up your bum?

I make a practice of keeping things away from my bum. As well as sharp objects away from the family jewels. Though I did try and shave my sack with some clippers once, very carefully. Turned out pretty good. Recommend.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Viper1 said:
I was once with an older women (around 458)

O_O

The '8' sneaked in there before the closing parenthisis did.   Bastard was just lying in wait for it.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Andrespetmonkey said:
I once had a tear, so a doctor had to examine it... so about an inch of finger.

Must've been pretty big to cause a tear. You should start small and work you way up.

miz1q2w3e said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Must've been pretty big to cause a tear. You should start small and work you way up.

You're the smallest guy I know, I should start with you.

Andrespetmonkey said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Ok, I'll be right over. Prepare your ass in the meantime, we don't want another tear.

Around the Network

Scoped.  All the way up through the transverse colon (the part of the colon that goes across the abdomen). 

miz1q2w3e said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Ok, I'll be right over. Prepare your ass in the meantime, we don't want another tear.

tagging! for... whatever.

miz1q2w3e said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

A hemorrhoid doesn't need anything of any size for a tear.

Sitting in an office chair, 9 AM in the morning, and having the most ungodly pain in your arse-end because of hemorrhoid is not the way to start your work day.

Half a metre, my own head.