By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst Games of the Year 2012

lol funny list

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Can't comment on AC3 or PS all stars because I haven't played them however RE6 and Diablo 3 are up there with the worst games I've played over the last few years.

Tanks! Tanks! Tanks! for the WiiU maybe? I haven't met a single person that enjoyed this game so far^^

Worst games list with not a single Kinect game? This should have been most dissapointing games list.
Doom3 does have an extremely boring single player mode tho.

If they are going to stick with mainstream games only and make this type of list, it should at least include COD Declassified.

Around the Network

i could understand if they would call it "the most disappointing games" but worst? that makes no sense to me even without playing them.

crissindahouse said:
i could understand if they would call it "the most disappointing games" but worst? that makes no sense to me even without playing them.

agreed

Well given that game reviews go from 6/10 to 10/10 this seems fairly legit.