By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS Tournament Anyone? (KIU) Winner [CyberNinja] Dec29

Good Game, both of you. Especially you, CyberNinja. Congratulations^^

Around the Network

Yes i won!

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

KHlover said:
Good Game, both of you. Especially you, CyberNinja. Congratulations^^

thanks ggs

cyberninja45 said:
Yes i won!

Congratulations, you REALLY deserved it. I've never seen someone being so good with a bow before^^

Great job both of you!!! Next week your mine CyberNinja!!! Good match KHlover! Look at Front Page Everyone!!!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Great job both of you!!! Next week your mine CyberNinja!!! Good match KHlover! Look at Front Page Everyone!!!

I really need to train another weapon. While it is perfect to destroy masses of enemies at once, I have no chance 1vs1vs1 with it. Too slow and too predictable. Although a nice invisible forward charge attack still works nicely sometimes^^ 

Next week will have a bigger cast of players!!! CyberNinja will Hold the Title (for now Muahahaha.. *cough* ha...*Cough*)For champion!!! Maybe each week will do different settings! Next week is standard though!!!

KHlover said:
cyberninja45 said:
Yes i won!

Congratulations, you REALLY deserved it. I've never seen someone being so good with a bow before^^

thanx..... it took years of training but it paid off

cyberninja45 said:
KHlover said:
cyberninja45 said:
Yes i won!

Yeah, but I'm really satisfied with being under the first three, this must have been the first time in 6 months I actually played the game^^

KHlover said:
cyberninja45 said:
KHlover said:
cyberninja45 said:
Yes i won!

Yeah, but I'm really satisfied with being under the first three, this must have been the first time in 6 months I actually played the game^^

Same wit me but 2months, I just played again yesterday!