By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - {DATABASE} "An Unbiased review" - Bravely Default, Yakuza 3, Max, and Tearaway added

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D review added. 8.8 overall. excellent game. Cant wait for the new one on the WiiU

Around the Network

Thomas was Alone Review added. 8.0 overall score. Unique, simple, and engaging little game.

How does one take part in this stuff? I have some reviews that have added over time and some that I'm interested in writing.

JinxRake said:
How does one take part in this stuff? I have some reviews that have added over time and some that I'm interested in writing.

Just send me a message privately and we will work it out :)

Update:

Gears of War: Judgement Review added

7.9 overall score.

Around the Network

Update:

The Swapper Review added

8.8 overall

With complete originality and the mix of adventure with insane puzzles that will wreck your brain you will not want to miss this game if you want a challenging puzzle platformer. While the story doesn’t fill you with emotions the questions that it brings up does bring up good conversation. With what I consider the best two years of Indie gaming I will mark this down as another solid title.

Kupomagli's Shin Megami Tensei IV Review added http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165986

Shin Megami Tensei 4 has a lot going for it, but it has a lot of issues too. If you can get past the first dungeon and into Tokyo then you've cleared the biggest hurdle that holds the game back, but even then it has its problems.

Gameplay - 7
Story/Presentation - 10
Graphics/Audio - 6
Balance - 5

Overall - 7

Would I be able sign up sometime for an unbiased review of The Last of Us?

would anyone like to write reviews for my website? If you live in america or australia i can offer eshop points as incentives

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Would I be able sign up sometime for an unbiased review of The Last of Us?

Yeah you can signup.  Just PM me.  Though we already have a review of "The Last of Us".  We try not to repeat reviews anymore like we use to.