By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - George W. Bush: 364 days and counting down until his final term is up!!!!

segajon said:
Damstr8
I thought her husband was a good president, and I think she has the potential to be one too.

...Shes Anti-Video games....remember Hot Coffee?...she wanted to put a ban on violent games...

Around the Network

she touches video games and i will assassinate her myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

He needs to be Impeached... having that man in charge of the USA for another 364 days is too long... Fuck how did he even get elected in the first place, Americans (who voted for him) are ... *censored*

Just watch as a war starts with Iran this year... it's almost a guaranteed.

364 days are enough to do a lot more thing worse...

I hope that the USA will get that "good' imago again before Bush.

OriGin said:
He needs to be Impeached... having that man in charge of the USA for another 364 days is too long... Fuck how did he even get elected in the first place, Americans (who voted for him) are ... *censored*

Just watch as a war starts with Iran this year... it's almost a guaranteed.

What about the Americans who voted *twice* for him? Isn't there a saying which starts "fool me once..."? I normally don't lash out at Americans, but I was really disappointed when he got elected the second time.

Regarding a war with Iran, I was thinking about that too today... does he "have time" to do that? He certainly seems to be dropping a lot of warnings, but who knows if he means it or not.

If only someone gave him a blowjob...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

there should be an official Countdown till bush's term is up thread

I still think he rigged it since he was in a position to pull strings. I'm not convinced that he didn't do something in Florida during the Bush/Gore election. He does what he has to to get his way. He even was quoted as saying that being a Dictator would be much easier. It's his "mindset."

pichu_pichu said:
there should be an official Countdown till bush's term is up thread

Ask and thou shall receive:

http://www.backwardsbush.com/

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

segajon said:
Damstr8
I thought her husband was a good president, and I think she has the potential to be one too.

Bush is ranked just under Clinton in the Top Presidents of all time. Clinton wasnt that great of a president, the media just loved him. Its a big difference. And the recession has been coming a long time, throughout the 90's, but has been pushed back and back through stimulus packages.

So while I do disapprove of Bush, he is not to blame for nearly as much of the going ons  and mistakes in his two terms as all of you make him out to be. But I guess you need a figure head to put all the blame on when things go awry, even if he wasnt entirely at fault. I mean out of the thousands of elected officials in this country, pff, put all blame on the big guy instead of the people around him, in both parties. Scape goat much?

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bursche said:
segajon said:
Damstr8

Bush is ranked just under Clinton in the Top Presidents of all time. Clinton wasnt that great of a president, the media just loved him. Its a big difference. And the recession has been coming a long time, throughout the 90's, but has been pushed back and back through stimulus packages.

So while I do disapprove of Bush, he is not to blame for nearly as much of the going ons and mistakes in his two terms as all of you make him out to be. But I guess you need a figure head to put all the blame on when things go awry, even if he wasnt entirely at fault. I mean out of the thousands of elected officials in this country, pff, put all blame on the big guy instead of the people around him, in both parties. Scape goat much?

I agree with your post.