By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS3 Thread: Gold Box deal of the day on Amazon / Rumor: Until Dawn Adds Dualshock Controller Support

What is your favorite game so far this year?

Ni No Kuni 129 60.85%

God of War: Ascension 15 7.08%

Dead Space 3 3 1.42%

Tomb Raider 2 0.94%

Crysis 3 1 0.47%

Army of Two: Devil's Cartel 0 0%

Bioshock Infinite 15 7.08%

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory 0 0%

Atelier Ayesha: the Alchemist of Dusk 0 0%

Other 2 0.94%

Total:167
SnakeDrake said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
SnakeDrake said:
What no Tales of Xillia

I will add it

lol dont take me to seriously just take your time.

I didn't know about the game. i will add it but later

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
i dont want a thread where all PS3 info is just added to. Makes it hard to keep track of -_-

If you have a suggestion how to update it than i will listen to it 

2013 looking like a great year!

Hawkeyejonjon said:
PS3 Just £120 on Wednesday

It’s unlikely many TheSixthAxis readers won’t have (or have access to) a PlayStation 3, but they’re just £120 on Wednesday, Boxing Day, at Tesco.

The offer, which is (to my knowledge) the best I’ve seen, is for the new New PS3, and is the 12GB flash drive model.

The advert says it’s only from Tesco Extra shops, so probably not online.

It’s likely other supermarkets will play host to their own deals (Sainsbury’s have had something similar, although not as striking, for a while) which can only be a good thing.

Next gen might be expected soon, but that’s a great price regardless.

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/12/24/playstation-3-just-120-on-wednesday/

I never even knew the 12gb PS3 was out in the uk until i stumbled across it the other day. You would think Sony or the games shops would advertise it.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
PS3 Just £120 on Wednesday

It’s unlikely many TheSixthAxis readers won’t have (or have access to) a PlayStation 3, but they’re just £120 on Wednesday, Boxing Day, at Tesco.

The offer, which is (to my knowledge) the best I’ve seen, is for the new New PS3, and is the 12GB flash drive model.

The advert says it’s only from Tesco Extra shops, so probably not online.

It’s likely other supermarkets will play host to their own deals (Sainsbury’s have had something similar, although not as striking, for a while) which can only be a good thing.

Next gen might be expected soon, but that’s a great price regardless.

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/12/24/playstation-3-just-120-on-wednesday/

I never even knew the 12gb PS3 was out in the uk until i stumbled across it the other day. You would think Sony or the games shops would advertise it.

I thought they would because i would do that

Around the Network
Hawkeyejonjon said:
Serious_frusting said:
i dont want a thread where all PS3 info is just added to. Makes it hard to keep track of -_-

Maybe you could edit the OP when something is announced. When people just add info to the title and expect you to go through pages and pages of posts to find the info is just too time consuming. 

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
Serious_frusting said:

Maybe you could edit the OP when something is announced. When people just add info to the title and expect you to go through pages and pages of posts to find the info is just too time consuming. 

Ok. I will do that than. Thanks for the feedback

Does anyone know if the The Witch With The Hundred Knights, will be coming stateside or is it Japan (for now)?

Godchild1020 said:
Does anyone know if the The Witch With The Hundred Knights, will be coming stateside or is it Japan (for now)?

Gamefly shows it for 3/31/2012 for North America

Hawkeyejonjon said:
Godchild1020 said:

Gamefly shows it for 3/31/2012 for North America

Thanks. I went to The Witch With The Hundred Knights website and in the screenshots, it states that a NA release is coming. I might use gamefly again and see how it is.