By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you had to choose one country..

New Zealand. Their country seems to be run competently... their big government in the areas that you'd most want big government in and they are one of the least restrictive free market economies in the world leading to their economy to run great.

Also... they speak English. Otherwise Denmark would probably be above New Zealand. Then again New Zeland has better weather.   Also, lower taxes by about 23%.  It's really amazing what kind of value New Zealand gets for it's money.

Around the Network

Canada, always wanted to move there.

Japan, home of ESP Guitars.

Second option, Scotland.

Brace yourselves, Japan, Canada and (*random scandinavian counry here) comments are comming...

Iceland

When the recession hit, instead of bailing out the banks, the ppl threw the bankers and politicians in jail and formed a new government of, by, & for the ppl.

The bank of England/federal reserve have sanctioned their currency and prevented any of you from hearing word about it. All you know is your right to bear arms is about to be infringed if it hasn't already. Iceland is the new land of the free!!

Around the Network

The United Kingdom...specifically Scotland. Might as well go back to my homeland if Canada is destroyed.

Or America...but I'm worried about the fiscal cliff ;)

Well I live in Canada, so that's out of the question :P I guess America or the UK... I'd much rather just stay where I am to be honest :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Hello!!! everybody, Fashion,low price,the good shoping place, click in.
===== ( http://www.gocn2trade.com ) =====
Discount Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $35,
Air max shoes (TN LTD BW 90 180) $36,
Nike/shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $35,
Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $36,
T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $20,
Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$35,
Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16,
Watches(Rolex BREITLING IWC)
New era cap $12,
Discount (NFL MLB NBA NHL) jerseys,
free shipping,
Accept credit card payment!
===== ( http://www.gocn2trade.com ) =====

Japan Or swtizerland

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Greenland so I don't have to be bothered by that many humans.