By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Journey (PSN) - A JayWood2010 Review

ghettoglamour said:
Story 9.5 - lol, dude, it has no story :)

It does! But it's your own story

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

I just finished it yesterday, I liked it but it was quite short.

Truly was.  I was a little mad when i finished it.  I was kind of like really that was it!?  I fealt like as soon as the game started to get good platforming wise it just ends.

When I was playing it I didn't even realize that those other guys dressed like you were other players lol I thought they were NPC. It wasn't until I saw the credits that I knew they were other players :P

lol haha Really? lol  Did anybody stick with you at least?  

Nah I went through about 10 different players lol

think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

Truly was.  I was a little mad when i finished it.  I was kind of like really that was it!?  I fealt like as soon as the game started to get good platforming wise it just ends.

When I was playing it I didn't even realize that those other guys dressed like you were other players lol I thought they were NPC. It wasn't until I saw the credits that I knew they were other players :P

Haha wow lol  I only went with two.  The second guy was kind of bad though.  I always waited on him though lol

JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

Haha wow lol  I only went with two.  The second guy was kind of bad though.  I always waited on him though lol

Yeah I think I was pretty bad thats why they all left XD

think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

Yeah I think I was pretty bad thats why they all left XD

lol I think their is a trophy for meeting so many people anyways, although I'm not sure

Around the Network

The best part is just know that you played with others guys at the credits of the games.

That was a surprise and amazing... I played with four or more people... two of them for more than 3 chapters.

I preferred that the game was short as far as story is concerned.

At the end me and my companion were dodging the monsters in the snow. He got spotted and tried to run back undercover with me. I didnt know better so the monster ended up crushing me.

I thought Journey was a really good game. I couldn't rate on a traditional scale, because it wasn't a traditional game.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash