By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do our avatars show up by threads we created?

While I think it's cool, why can't we select like a Wii, 360 or PS3 icon instead of having our avatar? Not trying to start anything, but I'm curious why the system does that - and it's cool, but they are way too hard to see or read.

Thanks. 

Around the Network

That's a good idea, making a pic to indicate which forum it is in on the frontpage, to keep the wrong fanboys out, to some extent

RolStoppable said:
My avatar looks awesome on the hot topic list. Now I have to create just a little bit more threads...

Rol, there's no doubt in my mind you are a lil hottie.

Are you even legal yet? LOL ...

OT - Rol, you need to create threads to catch Soriku and Leo-J ... 

I hope that was joke madskillz. If not, that was beyond creepy.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:

LOL, It's a Mii. I am talking about the avatar, not Rol. Rol's a dude - I don't get down with dudes.

I should use the sarcasm tag more often ... 

Around the Network
madskillz said:
ItsaMii said:

LOL, It's a Mii. I am talking about the avatar, not Rol. Rol's a dude - I don't get down with dudes.

Underage cartoon girls ...

Now I think you are even creepier

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

RolStoppable said:
madskillz said:
RolStoppable said:
My avatar looks awesome on the hot topic list. Now I have to create just a little bit more threads...

Rol, there's no doubt in my mind you are a lil hottie.

Are you even legal yet? LOL ...

OT - Rol, you need to create threads to catch Soriku and Leo-J ...

Hey, you know that the girl in my avatar is not me, right?

I would create more threads, but there really isn't that much worthwile stuff I can think of and I seriously lack the spamability of Soriku, leo-j and dtewi...

Yeah. I was just teasin' about your avatar. No ... I know you are a dude, and no, I wasn't trying to hit on you.

I totally agree with you, Rol about creating threads or posting in them. I have to be somewhat interested, and I refuse just to post LOL to keep up with the top posters. Words of wisdom. 

ItsaMii said:
madskillz said:
ItsaMii said:

Underage cartoon girls ...

Now I think you are even creepier

LOL ... that leads me to another question - when the devil don't cartoon characters age? That fool Scooby Doo has been on since the 1960s. That would make him over 300 in dog years!

The only thing that bother me is seeing 5 or 6 Leo-j/dtewi avatars at once.

Satan said:

My favorite cartoons are the "nonsensical" ones like SpongeBob and Two Stupid Dogs.

Satan said: