By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 now ~50 Milion Over Original Xbox, SW almost 500m Over.

Impressive Progress by Microsoft, its almost 50m above and ~500m software wise.

HardWaRe

72.26 for 360

24.65 for Orignal Box

Software

719.57 for 360

271.46 for Original Box

Around the Network

And counting... ;)

yea i remember the predictions from 2007 and 2008 on this site. 360 has a long ways to get yet, i would imagine over 80 million is obvious at this point. That is higher than most of the 360 fanboys guessed. 50 million was considered quite optimistic.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

80m is a lock.

I Expect >100m for Next Xbox with all these studios Microsoft is building and their TV and media things they will kill it next gen.

Is this the biggest 2nd gen growth in console history?

Around the Network

Pretty incredible really. Makes you wonder how many they'll be able to sell next generation if they play their cards right

Darth Tigris said:
Is this the biggest 2nd gen growth in console history?

What is first?

Yay!!!

kowenicki said:
360 will finish up 300% on the last gen in all regions.

Japan up 305% (I know, I know)

Europe up 314%

N America up 260%

Globally up 293%

Sensational and way above all expectations.

Anyway even in Japan its still a massive increase, even if its only 1.5 million units (:. 

Wow... amazing

Next gen is gonna be a challenge. We'll see if they can manage to increase their market-share. It's gonna be very difficult, but the ball is in their court and it's up to them.

I think I help a lot by purchasing 3 Xbox 360 (1st one RROD, upgrade to Elite, RROD again then upgrade to MW3 Slim) and 300+ 360 games.

BTW, M$ fixed both my first two Xbox 360 for free. I still have the Elite in my room and gave my 1st Xbox 360 to my brother.