By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New alone in the dark trailer !

[

Around the Network

Looks pretty amazing to me. I hope that it will have a good story and goof gameplay.

[

It looks pretty snazzy but will it play.........Ehh, what thibje said.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Looks good. Is this a Wii exclusive?

is that the wii version? looks quite nice for wii...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I don't think it's for the Wii this version. Remember that this game is also to be released on PS2 , so it may end up being the same like the Wii version. This one is for the PS3 and xbox360 i think. Although i wish that this was the Wii version. If it is, i'm one happy camper.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Well I can assure you guys this isn't the Wii version.

Defo not the Wii version haha. But can't wait for it on the Wii. Seeing that they do have the same gameplay setup as RE4, hope they implement something similar in setup to RE4: Wii Edition.

Wojtas said:
I don't think it's for the Wii this version. Remember that this game is also to be released on PS2 , so it may end up being the same like the Wii version. This one is for the PS3 and xbox360 i think. Although i wish that this was the Wii version. If it is, i'm one happy camper.

thats what i was thinking. just looks a tad too good for the wii.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

It's the Xbox 360 version of the game.