By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Favorite GoW boss?

Which one was your favorite?

Hydra 5 5.21%

Colossus of Rhodes 7 7.29%

Zeus (GoW 2) 3 3.13%

Zeus (GoW 3) 11 11.46%

Hercules 13 13.54%

Minotaur 3 3.13%

Ares 5 5.21%

Sisters of Fate 8 8.33%

Hades 16 16.67%

other 25 26.04%

Total:96

Poseidon and Hercules.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Posidon is certainly the most impressive graphically IMO

very good choice indeed.  such an impressive boss.  the first person view where you clicked L3 and R3 to finish him off by putting your thumbs through his skull ... omg that just felt so right and yet so wrong.  my jaw dropped with excitment and shock.

i also really like cronos. so epic to take him on.

For me, there isn't a game that does boss battles as well as the God of War games. GoW starts off with bosses that would be final boss battles in other games. 

Cronos was an incredible boss, I remember when it zoomed way out and I realised it was still gameplay and not a cutscence! I was in awe. 

Hercules was great aswell, loved the intro to it, first-person-view of Hercules walking out to the arena, you realise how much taller he is than Kratos.

Hades was amazing aswell, the lighting was great. 

Hermes was done very well, I loved the chasing part of the battle. Lifting him by the leg, then cutting it off. Satisfaction.

Pretty much anytime you fought someone in the God of War games I was pumped. Never get bored of kicking ass as Kratos.

Posidon, he sounds so epic, and then kratos breaks his neck.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

God damnit this is fucking blasphemy!!!!!! Where the hell is Poseidon? What kind of poll is this even half of the boses from the second part are missing!

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:

LMAO LMAO You're calling me a lazy ass when you can't even spell out God of War! hahahaa you're funny man :P

yep..you have officially lost your marbles. You got your panty in a bunch because you have a problem spending a few seconds to understand what game the thread title refers to yet here you are going on about how I used the same term. Stop being a joke, stop wasting my time and next time at least read the OP. 

So at least now since you know what the thread is about..could you stop your crying and stop the derailing? thanks in advance

I've known what the thread was about the whole time.  i chose Zeus, and I dont really understand why me simply stating change the thread name to God of War has anything to do with me being confused. It is a simple suggestion because they are both popular.  

So let me say this in a way you will understand.  I know what the OP says.  I voted in the OP.  I know this is a God of War thread.  BUT you shouldn't be so lazy by making your title GoW because no reputable site or title uses acronyms, so stop being so defensive and relax.

And when I say you, I'm talking to the OP, not you

well it's a good thing I'm not an employee at a reputable and as some guy on the internet I will use whatever acronym I damn well please.  God of War took the GoW acronym so Gears can be abbreviated some other way.  Get your own damn nickname Gears this one is taken!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

kitler53 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Posidon is certainly the most impressive graphically IMO

very good choice indeed.  such an impressive boss.  the first person view where you clicked L3 and R3 to finish him off by putting your thumbs through his skull ... omg that just felt so right and yet so wrong.  my jaw dropped with excitment and shock.

i also really like cronos. so epic to take him on.

some people crack your neck, some poke your eyes out, and some others will throw you off a cliff if they feel like killing you.  Kratos is an epic overkiller for doing all 3 in rapid succession #epic

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Without a doubt, Cronos and Hades.

platformmaster918 said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:

LMAO LMAO You're calling me a lazy ass when you can't even spell out God of War! hahahaa you're funny man :P

yep..you have officially lost your marbles. You got your panty in a bunch because you have a problem spending a few seconds to understand what game the thread title refers to yet here you are going on about how I used the same term. Stop being a joke, stop wasting my time and next time at least read the OP. 

So at least now since you know what the thread is about..could you stop your crying and stop the derailing? thanks in advance

I've known what the thread was about the whole time.  i chose Zeus, and I dont really understand why me simply stating change the thread name to God of War has anything to do with me being confused. It is a simple suggestion because they are both popular.  

So let me say this in a way you will understand.  I know what the OP says.  I voted in the OP.  I know this is a God of War thread.  BUT you shouldn't be so lazy by making your title GoW because no reputable site or title uses acronyms, so stop being so defensive and relax.

well it's a good thing I'm not an employee at a reputable and as some guy on the internet I will use whatever acronym I damn well please.  God of War took the GoW acronym so Gears can be abbreviated some other way.  Get your own damn nickname Gears this one is taken!

Do you realize how foolish that sounds saying a game claimed an acronym.....?  Not a big deal, just a suggestion

JayWood2010 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JayWood2010 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
JayWood2010 said:

Do you realize how foolish that sounds saying a game claimed an acronym.....?  Not a big deal, just a suggestion

once a nickname is established people shouldn't start calling another thing in the same field that nickname.  What if someone had called Rex Grossman RG3?  Then we'd be talking about Robert Griffin and people would think we're talking about Rex Grossman.  It just makes things confusing and I'm not sure why people don't just call it Gears.  It's only one more character and you can't call GoW just God or something and it already is identified with that acronym.  I'm saying stop calling it that because it creates the kind of confusion you're talking about.

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers