By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 hits 30 million lifetime sales across PAL regions

To Shinobi-San:

I really hope my opinion is wrong and I do really expect MS can steal more market share from Sony and Nintendo in the next gen.

Around the Network

To Win Mainland Europe MS just need 2 things:

More Ads
Free Xbox Live
More Casual Experiences
More HardCore IPs
Competitive Price

That will do it.

Nsanity said:
Shinobi-san said:
Nsanity said:
zhao3gold said:
To Kowen:

You don't need to quesiton my love on 360. I expect 360 to be the best selling console as well in Europe, but it just doesn't happen.

If you compare 360 with first gen XBOX, yes, it is a big progress. Nobody will deny it. But comparing to PS3, I think it is not enough. MS Europe didn't find a good way to convince most of gamers in Mainland Europe to choose 360 as their preferred home console. I know it is not easy because Playstation brand is so popular and so dominant here. But MS Europe must overcome this issue, otherwise, XBOX brand will never have chance to beat Playstation in the near future.

Thats Microsofts problem not yours.

Worlds dumbest post.

Do i get an award?

LOOOL

zhao3gold said:
http://uk.playstation.com/country-selector/

I think from the above link we will know how many countries are included in the PR. But once again, good job for SCEE and screw you, MS Europe.

From a hardcore 360 fan.

so that would be europe(incl. russia) + australia, new zealand, israel, turkey and uae/middle east

Sure, an amazing milestone for PS3. But I still wonder whether PS3 has sold well in India or not.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Argh_College said:
To Win Mainland Europe MS just need 2 things:

More Ads
Free Xbox Live
More Casual Experiences
More HardCore IPs
Competitive Price

That will do it.

thats 5

or did you mean any 2 from  the 5?

my bad, 5 things*.

kowenicki said:
Lafiel said:
zhao3gold said:

I think from the above link we will know how many countries are included in the PR. But once again, good job for SCEE and screw you, MS Europe.

From a hardcore 360 fan.

so that would be europe(incl. russia) + australia, new zealand, israel, turkey and uae/middle east

plus south africa, Israel, India.

yea, next time I should check it with my contacts on :)

kowenicki said:
Lafiel said:
zhao3gold said:

From a hardcore 360 fan.

plus south africa, Israel, India.

Kow for the win. not sure when but according to vgc, and Sony PS3 is just 2m behind the Wii, in PAL regions. making Kows  prediction of with'n arms reach.

i thought someone should mention it. 

Sony PAL terrytories...

United Kingdom
Ireland
Europe
Australia
Croatia
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
Greece
Iceland
Latvia
New Zealand
Norway
Pakistan
Serbia
South Africa
Sweden
Switzerland
Russia
Ukraine
Turkey
India

They doing well in Europe huh.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)