By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Weekly Million(s) Sellers (Ending Dec 8th)

DanneSandin said:
I like the idea as well! But I think there's room for improvement; as it is right now it's kinda hard to see how much each game has sold. It took me a while to figure out how much it has sold. What about adding some sort of graphic over how many millions a game has sold, and in what week it passed that next million mark. I know several people around here uses tables to make things easier to understand and get an overview. It could be something like:

Halo 4: 6m 22 December

Or something like that... But in a table of course ^^

I hope my point comes across as... understandable at least ^^ I'm having a hard time expressing this in English :p AND you might wanna think about making this an "Official"-thread; but then you have to ask one of the mods permission first, I think, and you'd probably have to update it regularly...

But I definitely you should keep this running!!

↓Tbone↓
Thanks and sorry next time i'll make it look better and more understandable! Also i dont kno all the rules yet, I love to make this a weekly thing. Its a little hard to see what hit the mark but i'll find it.

This is the most exciting thing on VGchartz (seeing sales for games) so i hope to keep this alive!

Around the Network

DanneSandin said:
I like the idea as well! But I think there's room for improvement; as it is right now it's kinda hard to see how much each game has sold. It took me a while to figure out how much it has sold. What about adding some sort of graphic over how many millions a game has sold, and in what week it passed that next million mark. I know several people around here uses tables to make things easier to understand and get an overview. It could be something like:

I hope my point comes across as... understandable at least ^^ I'm having a hard time expressing this in English :p AND you might wanna think about making this an "Official"-thread; but then you have to ask one of the mods permission first, I think, and you'd probably have to update it regularly...

↓Tbone↓

I edited it hope that works!!!

nfs mw on ps3 should hit 1 mil next week

tbone51 said:

DanneSandin said:

↓Tbone↓
Thanks and sorry next time i'll make it look better and more understandable! Also i dont kno all the rules yet, I love to make this a weekly thing. Its a little hard to see what hit the mark but i'll find it.

This is the most exciting thing on VGchartz (seeing sales for games) so i hope to keep this alive!

what I meant is that you shouldn't make a new thread every week, but keep this one; just keep adding new data here and update the title :p

and here is how you make the tables
I was talking about earlier ^^
Halo 4 6m 22 December

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

↑ I definitely have to use that↑

Around the Network

So anyone here know which games will pass the million(s) mark next week?

pezus said:
By all means make a new thread each week instead of keeping this one, or it will get lost in the sea of new threads and fall off people's forum buddies.

↓Tbone↓
I was actually thinking of that because one thread i go to COMG Japan is daily and while its great its hard to find pre-post since its clustered. Im going with a new thread weekly!

IM going to give a list for possible games (each console) to break a million(s) mark week ending Dec15. 1ST up Nintendo Consoles
Discuss and say why they will surpass the mark.

Currently#
0.91mil>>>>Nintendoland
0.81mil>>>>NSMBU

6.86mil>>>>MK7
2.93mil>>>>LoZ OoT remake
0.98mil>>>>Pokemon Rumble Blast
0.95mil>>>>KIU

28.83mil>>>NSMB
5.53mil>>>>POKEMON BW2

32.96mil>>>MK WII
30.77mil>>>WII Sports Resort
20.96mil>>>WII Fit Plus
7.97mil>>>>WII Party
6.93mil>>>>SMG2
5.94mil>>>>Zumba Fitness
2.87mil>>>>Just Dance 4

I will post up Xbox and Sony shortly

What happened to the annual million sellers club thread? I miss that one.

My advice like the COME thread try using colour fronts like red is for playstation, blue is for nintendo and green forn xbox.

Also add pictures or boxart of the games that hit the mark.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Xbox360

18.65mil>>>Kinect Adventure
9.12mil>>>>COD BLOPS2
5.91mil>>>>Halo 4
4.97mil>>>>AC2
0.97mil>>>>Dragon Age2
0.95mil>>>>Dishonored

Sony is next