By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Samus hidden in Luigi's Mansion 3DS boxart!!!

Tagged games:

I call super fake.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Sweet!

Is this your first thread?

Why cant Nintendo just tell us this stuff? Investors would be less skittish! Me too!

I'm sure investors would equate a "Samus" appearance on LM2 box as a sign to invest.

It could be both real and unintentional. Remember the Super Mario Galaxy thing where the stars were placed on specific letters to spell out UR MR GAY? Hahaha..

After that, anything is plausible when it comes to ninty box art!

My most anticipated game for the 3DS. Have always been a fan of Luigi and became a bigger fan once Luigi's Mansion hit the Gamecube. As for the Image, It looks like her and a unique Easter egg from Nintendo. I will be looking forward to it, come their next Nintendo Direct and E3 or anything prior to E3.

Lets hope the 3ds and wiiu get a metriod game

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

If true, nice finding! Samus helping luigi would be damn crazy and it should happen!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
If true, nice finding! Samus helping luigi would be damn crazy and it should happen!

That would be the weirdest crossover ever...

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
menx64 said:

That would be the weirdest crossover ever...

hence why it should happen.

maybe the story could go like, Samus had to stop on earth because of a power failure on her ship, while trying to change energy cells, a ghost takes her energy cell and disappears. Samus uses her ghost visor and hunts the thief, meeting luigi inside the masion. Luigi tries to capture her thinking she was a ghost, samus responds shooting a few missiles... They both realize the are "real" and decide to take separate ways on their hunting. Samus appears from time to time to help luigi beat some bosses. At the end, samus helps luigi to defeat the final boss, which coincidentally, was the same ghost who stole her energy cell, and got superpowered by eating the energy cell. Luigi goes home happy after a good job and samus goes back to space... and they lived happily ever after!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Interesting. Nice find!

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

coolguy said:
Lets hope the 3ds and wiiu get a metriod game

Meeetrooiid!

hope this is a hint!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(