By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NOA has some giant ballz! What other company can get away with not releasing any games during the Holidays?

Mensrea said:
The 3ds is looking grim for 2013 as well. Really really disappointed in the system. We have luigi's mansion dark moon, which looks terrible, no portrait ghosts?! The you have animal crossing and Fire emblem. Two games that will be good, but really what else is there after that? Nintendo is doing a terrible job with the 3DS. They have whored mario so hard it's not even funny, and the games haven't even been good. 3dland was the worst 3d mario, NSMB2 was lazy and dull, mario tennis is lol, Mario Kart 7 was just meh, and Paper mario sticker star was perhaps the biggest misstep in the series. I was expecting better, we still have no sign of Zelda, Smash Bros, Pokemon, Metroid, StarFox, F-Zero, donkey Kong. If you count Luigi's mansion, they have basically pushed 6 mario games on one console in three years. The library on this system is just pathetic. The only games that offer any saving grace are Kid Icarus, and Revelations. Other than that I honestly have not enjoyed my 3DS. What a depressing start to Nintendo's new generation.

I have a feeling Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Zelda 3DS are going to happen next year for the 3DS (Wii U will get its own Smash in 2014), along with Pokemon. 

That wouldn't be too bad at all I don't think. I could see a Kirby game as well, maybe Donkey Kong Country too.